The Town Clerk maintains all Town records, conducts elections in accordance with state and federal laws, issues various licenses and registrations, and collects taxes. Among the duties of Town Clerk:
- Voter registration.
- Record and maintain all vital records (birth, marriage, and death certificates).
- Issue dog licenses, and hunting and fishing licenses.
- Provides notary services.
- Registers motor vehicles, boats, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and trailers.
- Collects property and excise taxes.
- Compiles the annual town report.
- Dog licenses due: Dec. 31. $25 late fee begins Feb. 1.
- ATV registrations expire: June.
- Snowmobile registrations expire: June.
- Boat registrations expire: December.
- Motorcycle registrations expire: March.
- Hunting and fishing licenses expire: December.
- Trailers over 2,000 pounds registrations expire: February.
- Town Meeting: third Saturday in March
- Taxes due: September 30th each year
Town Clerk – Jeanie Doore –firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Clerk - Nancy Gamache
Deputy Clerk - Meghan Sica